top of page

Contact Us

For questions or assistance with reservations and park operations contact Salt Lake County Parks and Recreation.



Connect with SLCo

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
Sugar House Park Authority (SHPA) contracted in 1990 with Salt Lake County Parks and Recreation to provide operations and maintenance for
Sugar House Park.

Have feedback for the board? Fill in the Feedback Form.
bottom of page